Friday, October 27, 2006

Randomly Impulsive Thought Surging Through My Mind

How impulsive, you might ask? Well that is a good question. So good in fact, that it will earn you the right to know why these thoughts are so impulsive that they caused me to make two posts in one day. The answer is simple: I can't get all this random crap out of my head! When I go to sleep, I have a million different things going through my head. I think about books I'm reading. I think about school the next day. I think about why the hell there are lots of streets with two left-turn lanes but there seems to be none with two right-turn lanes. I think about... well, you get the point. Anyways, I feel so stupid when I try to explain the way my mind works when I'm actually talking to them, so why not write about it on a blog? I bet if someone made a map of my mind, they couldn't figure out how to get to America (assuming it's a to-scale map of the world, with the exception that the cities and countries and continents are replaced with thoughts, thought categories, and overall random things that classify all of the thoughts that are contained in the thought categories). Anyhow, the thought raging through my mind right now is this: damn, I really wish I was a phader. And what is a phader, you might ask? Well, to find the answer, you must read the Pendragon series by D.J. Machale, more specifically book four. In short, they work at things called lifelight pyramids on the territory of Veelox in Halla. They watch over the people in the pyramids. What are the pyramids, you may ask? They are black buildings in the shape of pyramids which containg millions of chambers for making jumps. Jumps are basically an entrance into your own dream world. You control what your surroundings are, what people live there, and the overall course of your life in the jump. And if you haven't already noticed, the purpose of this post was to get you interested in the Pendragon series because it's really a great series. You all should read it. Especially you, Kenna! For more information, see http://thependragonadventure.com/. Thanks for listening! So until next time everyone, remember to stay j-LARGE. And also, if you haven't noticed, I think that playing with colors is extremely entertaining. So much so that it caused me to write this note at the bottom! But anways, bye bye for real.

5 comments:

krump said...

hey daniel

thanks for the facts. you know i've always wanted to know. go wikipedia.

p.s. plagerist



p.p.s nerd



p.p.p.s. totally just kidding you are tooo cool!

Unknown said...

see now im not the only one who enjoys the colors!! anyway which dan or daniel is this because im confused.

Unknown said...

O he he never mind. DONT CHANGE YOUR DISPLAY NAME. it screws with my head and THAT'S NOT COOL!!! ya im done sorry bout that. tootles

Unknown said...

PENDRAGRAGON RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarryPotterFreak(danh) said...

Yes, it does. And I'm really excited because the eighth one's coming out this May! Hooray!