Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November!


Oh ehm gee people! It's November! Man, I love snow. And the ski season's started! I love skiing more than life. Well, not really but you get the point. Especially Steamboat. That place is pretty cool. If you haven't been there, you should really go. But my favoritest ski place of all time is... TELLURIDE! I love that place so much. You should go there if you ever get the chance, but I doubt you will because it's like eight hours from here... but it's pretty much amazing. Kinda like me! Just kidding. I'm not that full of myself, don't worry. Skiing is the best thing ever. SO much more than snowboarding. So anyways, have some amazing fun in the snow this November! (Notice the snowy color I used = )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All I can say is....MARY JANE IS THE BOMB!!!! It's totally the best place to ski.

krump said...

hey my emo friend, ;)
Get real buddy. U'd never be emo. lol stick to the dam in distress. or the j-LARGE sidekick. hey...what about a mixture of the two? Dude...I think we have something...

haha, stay awesome!

Unknown said...

I got to go skiing on Christmas. It was awesome. I went down a few double blacks and it was wicked awesome. AND SKIING IS BETTER THAN SNOWBOARDING!!!!

HarryPotterFreak(danh) said...

Agreed, double blacks are by far the best. As is skiing.