Friday, October 27, 2006

No one's really like me...


Wow I just realized that I am really a nerd. Well, at least in the sense of I like nerdy things. Take, for example, towers. I love to look at pictures of towers and whatnot. (Like the picture of the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on the top). Why am I so nerdy? I dunno, maybe it's just because looking at things that are so immense makes me feel so small and its just something that feels good (not that I don't feel small looking at other people anyway ; ) But ya, that's just one example of my nerdiness. So until next time everybody, remember to stay j-LARGE!

3 comments:

krump said...

p.p.p.p.s. u are totally j-LARGE. haha thats pretty much a high compliment :)

HarryPotterFreak(danh) said...

Oops I switched the pictures but it won't let me edit it...

Ayla REED said...

It's Dan DAN!!!
I like the blog!!
And it's cool to be a nerd!!!
LOL!
Everyone in Smiths class is a nerd, thats why were such a cool class!