Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hooray!


Hooray! Pendragon 8 comes out in (count 'em) TWO DAYS! YAY!!! If you haven't read them, you really should. I'm not going to explain the plot, though, 'cause I don't feel like it. You see, I am in the process of writing a paper for intro to drama. Ugh. I didn't do any homework this weekend so I had to do it all today. But be on the lookout for the Pilgrims of Rayne! (though I admit that the Bobby on the cover looks gay. Literally. Oh well...) I, for one, shall be reading it the day it comes out, which is in fact Tuesday. I'm also excited because SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER! I can't wait 'til summer! Especially 'cause of all the good books and/or movies coming out this year (*cough, cough* Harry Potter)! But really, guys, you should check out Pendragon. And Harry Potter if you haven't read it. And Artemis Fowl. And the Inheritance Trilogy. To name a few. So until next time everybody, remember to stay j-LARGE!

2 comments:

Tom said...

I really wish I had read this sooner, because now I have to wait to get my copy. Oh, fiddlesticks. >_>

Does he have stubble like on the cover of the last book?

HarryPotterFreak(danh) said...

Hmm... well I just checked the cover and he does. Weird... why does he always look different of every cover? Can't the artist be consistent! AAHH! Oh well at least the book was faamnatzaisntgic, which is in fact a mix of the words fantastic and amazing! But I can't wait a whole year for book 9! Ugh! Remember to stay j-LARGE.